For Fluid Mechanics courses found in Civil and Environmental, General Engineering, and Engineering Technology and Industrial Management departments.Structural AnalysisStructural Analysis is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses Structural Analysis provides students with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching students to both model and analyse a structure. Hibbeler's problem solving methodology, Procedures for Analysis, provides students with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this text provides:
- Current Material: To keep your course current and relevant, the Ninth Edition includes new discussions and a new chapter.
- Problem Solving: A variety of problem types, at varying levels of difficulty, stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
- Visualisation: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualise difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
- Triple Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties.