Structural Analysis is intended for use in Structural Analysis courses. It is also suitable for individuals planning a career as a structural engineer. Note: This is the standalone Student Value Edition Structural Analysis, Student Value Edition,10/e
provides readers with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Emphasis is placed on teaching students to both model and analyze a structure. Hibbeler's problem solving methodology, Procedures for Analysis,
provides readers with a logical, orderly method to follow when applying theory. Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this text provides:
- Current Material: To keep your course current and relevant, the Tenth Edition includes new discussions.
- Problem Solving: A variety of problem types, at varying levels of difficulty, stress practical situations encountered in professional practice.
- Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
- Triple Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by three other parties
- Civil engineering
- Publication Date:
- Pearson Education
- Country of origin:
- United States
- 10th Edition
- Dimensions (mm):
This title is in stock with our US supplier and arrives at our Sydney warehouse within 1-2 weeks of you placing order. An overall delivery estimate to you, (arrival time to A&R + delivery via post to your address) can be found below.
Once received into our warehouse we will despatch it to you with a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
An overall delivery time for this item, including the 1-2 week arrival time to A&R, to your address is:
NSW Metro: 9- 12 working days.
NSW Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 10 - 13 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Regional: 14 - 22 working days.
TAS: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Regional: 13 -16 working days.
NT Metro: 13 - 16 working days.
NT Regional: 14 - 22 working days.