Betty Bunny REALLY doesn't want carrots for dinner. And she'll say and do ANYTHING to get rid of carrots forever!
Watch as Betty goes through all the stages of being HANGRY in this hilarious (and very relatable) book by David Campbell.
- First children's book by well-known TV presenter and performing artist, David Campbell!
- Betty Bunny is HANGRY! But she really, really doesn't want to eat carrots!
- A very funny and relatable tale about the highs and lows of family dinnertime!
- Inspired by David's family, and his daughter Betty-who came up with the phrase 'Stupid carrots!'
- Perfect book for shared reading with the whole family!
This item is In Stock in our Sydney warehouse and typically sent from our warehouse within 2 - 3 working days.
Once sent we will send you a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
Please check the estimated delivery times below for your region, for after your order is despatched from our warehouse:
ACT Metro 2 working days
NSW Metro 2 working days
NSW Rural 2 - 3 working days
NSW Remote 2 - 5 working days
NT Metro 3 - 6 working days
NT Remote 4 - 10 working days
QLD Metro 2 - 4 working days
QLD Rural 2 - 5 working days
QLD Remote 2 - 7 working days
SA Metro 2 - 5 working days
SA Rural 3 - 6 working days
SA Remote 3 - 7 working days
TAS Metro 3 - 6 working days
TAS Rural 3 - 6 working days
VIC Metro 2 - 3 working days
VIC Rural 2 - 4 working days
VIC Remote 2 - 5 working days
WA Metro 3 - 6 working days
WA Rural 4 - 8 working days
WA Remote 4 - 12 working days
Express Post is available if ALL items in your Shopping Cart are listed as 'In Stock'.