The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 3 Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements of primary school Year 3.
Features of the Targeting Maths program include:
- Australian Curriculum Alignment Complete coverage of all Year 3 Content descriptions for mathematics.
- Targeting Maths App for iPad The Targeting Maths Year 3 Student Book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 3 Targeting Maths App. Children will benefit from the combination of book-based and digital learning this program provides.
- Fully integrated Problem-solving Program Actively builds students' abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- Term Investigations Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
- In-stage topic alignment for composite classes Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 2 (Student Book Year 3 and Year 4) match topic-by-topic.
- Regular Revision Regular revision pages maintain skills.
- Interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching The Targeting Maths Year 3 Teaching Guide includes the complete Year 3 Rainforest Maths CD-ROM, an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts.
This book aims to teach Year 3 students:
- Patterns and multiples
- 4-digit numbers
- Subtraction strategies
- Symmetry and angles
The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 3 Student Book introduces NAPLAN practice, with a variety of activities designed to familiarise students with NAPLAN - style questions and prepare them for NAPLAN testing.