The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 1 Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements of primary school Year 1.
Features of the Targeting Maths program include:
- Australian Curriculum Alignment - Complete coverage of all Year 1 Content descriptions for mathematics.
- Targeting Maths App for iPad - The Targeting Maths Year 1 Student Book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 1 Targeting Maths App. Children will benefit from the combination of book-based and digital learning this program provides.
- Fully integrated Problem-solving Program - Actively builds students' abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- Term Investigations - Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
- In-stage topic alignment for composite classes - Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 1 (Student Book Year 1 and Year 2) match topic-by-topic.
- Regular Revision - Regular revision pages maintain skills.
- Interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching - The Targeting Maths Year 1 Teaching Guide includes the complete Year 1 Rainforest Maths CD-ROM, an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts.
This book aims to teach Year 1 students:
- Numbers to 100
- Number patterns
- Addition, subtraction and fractions