Andy and Terry's incredible, ever-expanding treehouse has 13 new storeys,
Including a watermelon-smashing level, a wave machine, a life-size snakes and ladders game (with real ladders and real snakes), a rocket-powered carrot-launcher, a Ninja Snail Training Academy and a high-tech detective agency with all the latest high-tech detective technology, which is lucky because they have a BIG mystery to solve - where is Mr Big Nose???
- Winner for WAYBRA (West Australian Young Readers' Book Award) 2015.
- Short-listed for Reading & Enjoying Australian Literature Award for Older Readers 2015
- Winner for ABA Nielsen Bookdata Booksellers' Choice Award 2015.
- Winner for ABIA Book of the Year 2015Winner for ABIA Book of the Year 2015.
- Winner for ABIA Book of the Year for Younger Children 2015
Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
"The silliest, craziest most awesome stories ever" - K-Zone
"Sublime silliness" - Daily Telegraph
"Wildly entertaining" - Books & Publishing