From E. Lockhart, author of the New York Times bestseller and Zoella Book Club 2016 title, We Were Liars, comes this hilarious and heart-warming series.
15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver
Ruby Oliver is fifteen and has a shrink. But before you make up your mind about her, you should know that she has had a pretty awful (and eventful) past ten days.
- lost her boyfriend (#13 on the boyfriend list),
- lost her best friend,
- lost all her other friends,
- did something suspicious with a boy (#10),
- did something advanced with a boy (#15),
- had an argument with a boy (#14),
- drank her first beer (someone handed it to her),
- got caught by her mom (ag!),
- had a panic attack (scary),
- lost a lacrosse game,
- failed a math test,
- hurt Meghan's feelings,
- became a social outcast,
- and had graffiti written about her in the girls' bathroom.
But don't worry, Ruby lives to tell the tale. Through a special assignment to list all the boys she's ever had the slightest, little, any-kind-of-anything with, comes an unfortunate series of events that would be enough to send any girl in a panic.