It was the perfect day for colouring in... until Oscar noticed he had COMPETITION!
Now both Oscar and Henry can't stop colouring, and they have gone WAY outside the lines! Who will win the colouring competition?
- From Heath McKenzie, best-selling illustrator of Andy Lee's Do Not Open This Book!
- A cleverly illustrated, hilarious story of what can happen when a simple colouring competition turns ultra-competitive.
- Oscar loves colouring in...but so does Henry! The battle lines are drawn!
- Readers can add even more colour to the pages too!
- Themes: colours and colouring, humour, friendship, rivalry
This title is in stock with our Australian supplier and arrives at our Sydney warehouse within 10 working days of you placing an order.
Once received into our warehouse we will despatch it to you with a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
Please check the estimated delivery times below for your region, for after your order is despatched from our warehouse:
ACT Metro 2 working days
NSW Metro 2 working days
NSW Rural 2-3 working days
NSW Remote 2-5 working days
NT Metro 3-6 working days
NT Remote 4-10 working days
QLD Metro 2-4 working days
QLD Rural 2-5 working days
QLD Remote 2-7 working days
SA Metro 2-5 working days
SA Rural 3-6 working days
SA Remote 3-7 working days
TAS Metro 3-6 working days
TAS Rural 3-6 working days
VIC Metro 2-3 working days
VIC Rural 2-4 working days
VIC Remote 2-5 working days
WA Metro 3-6 working days
WA Rural 4-8 working days
WA Remote 4-12 working days