Numbers don't lie-when you know how to read them.
Frustrated by financial statements Dread the budget process The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers is here to help. This new edition of a business classic demystifies finance and accounting and gives managers the tools they need make better decisions.
Packed with fresh insights and the latest information on accounting regulations, international accounting practices, and global business trends, the book reveals how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Interpret balance sheets, income/cash flow statements, and annual reports
- Sift through conflicting data to find the most relevant figures
- Locate key information about competitors and suppliers
- Analyze variances and calculate break-even points and other vital measures
- And much more
Expanded case studies and practice exercises reinforce the lessons and let you strengthen your skills. Imagine the impact when you grasp not only what the numbers mean-but how you can use that intelligence to drive your business forward.