Is it possible to eat well, most of the time and get slimmer and healthier as you do it? With The Fast Diet it is!
Two years on from first publication of The Fast Diet, which outlined a radical new approach to weight loss and started a worldwide health revolution, intermittent fasting and the 5:2 programme is still the diet everyone is talking about.
In this fully updated and expanded edition for 2015, Dr Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer revisit the health phenomenon of the decade. This bigger, better version of the original book will include:
- New testimonials and case studies from Fast Dieters
- An update on new science and research presented by Dr Michael Mosley
- An update on Fast Diet lifestyle presented by Mimi Spencer - getting the best out of your Fast Days in practice
- Some new recipes plus some Fast Day Favourites - a 'best of' selection from across the Fast books
- New section on the psychology of dieting - mindfulness, willpower and good habits
- How to get the most out of incorporating HIT and exercise into your programme
- An all new Fast Diet planner
- An improved, user-friendly calorie counter