The Bible is a collection of 66 books written by many writers over a vast time period, and yet it's the unified Word of God. Available for the first time in the widely-read New International Version® translation, The Open Bible offers clean and easy navigation through the connectivity of Scripture with a time-tested reference system trusted by millions. Plus, The NIV® Open Bible gives you even more access to the truths of the Word with book introductions and outlines that provide context and themes from beginning to end. If you are longing for a deeper understanding of Scripture, this is the Bible for you.
- Thorough, easy-to-navigate Topical Index displaying the connections between 8,000+ names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines
- Interactive book introductions and outlines provide historical context, themes, and verse relationships within Scripture
- Extensive cross-references so you can find related passages and texts
- Visual Survey of the Bible illustrating an easy-to-follow diagram of Scripture
- Amazing study aids including a concordance, How to Study the Bible, The Christian's Guide to the New Life, The Scarlet Thread of Redemption, and Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Christ
- Clear and readable NIV Comfort Print® in a 9-point print size