Are you a toastmaster who is serious about being good at Public Speaking? A time-tested way to become good at public speaking is to earn the competent communicator award in toastmasters. Chances are that you have taken some projects after reading the 'Competent Communicator' manual. The problem? You might be taking a long time to implement the objectives. Your problem can be solved using ' Toastmaster's Secret'.
Toastmaster's Secret will act as a guide that can show you the tested path for every speech project. The aim of 'Toastmaster's Secret: A Practical Guide to Become a Competent Communicator in Public Speaking', is to help you get most out of your competent communicator journey and become really good at Public Speaking.
By following the speech examples, analysis and the mechanics - you will be ready to give speeches in the least interval of time, give speeches without missing any objectives and give speeches to genuinely grow as a speaker.
From Toastmaster's Secret, You will learn:
- To answer a set of questions and form an Ice Breaker speech!
- A model script for an Ice Breaker speech and speech analysis in a table format to indicate the incorporation of different objectives
- Delivery techniques to be used before, on and after the D-day of your Ice breaker speech
- A model script for project on Organizing a Speech along with speech analysis
- The different distracting mechanisms that need to be eliminated and 2 key delivery techniques that will change your game of speaking
- A model script for project on Get to the Point along with speech analysis
- A model script for project on Usage of Words and analysis in a table format to cite the implementation of different rhetorical devices, direct verbs, and other objectives of the project
- A model script for the project on Body Language and speech analysis
- Techniques on how to use stance, movement, eye contact, facial expressions and gestures for your speech
- A model script for the project on Vocal Variety along with speech analysis
- Techniques on how to: sound clear, find your optimum tone, use emotion for your speech
- A model script for project on Research Your Topic and analysis of the script indicating the use of research, facts, and figures in your speech project
- A model script citing the use of visual aids for the project on Visual Aids & specific ideas to help you find topics along with right techniques to use power point.
- A model script for projects on 'Persuade Your Audience' and 'Inspire Your Audience' and analysis of the script
- Speech Topic Ideas for different general purposes - Informational, Entertaining, Persuasive and Inspiring Speeches
and much more....
Claim your copy now!