The NAPLAN Tests use a single scale which has ten levels (bands) of achievement in total for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9.
The Year 9 NAPLAN Tests use only six of these bands.
Each student's performance in the Calculator Allowed and Non-Calculator Numeracy Tests will be assessed and placed into a band.
In this book, all the questions in the Test have been arranged to correspond with Bands 5-10 (the bands for Year 9).
This book includes:
- A NAPLAN*-style Test with questions arranged in order of difficulty
- Calculator Allowed and Non-Calculator Test-type questions
- Detailed answers with worked solutions and tips
- A Marking Grid with answers showing bands and question topics
- A Student Answer Sheet
- Answers to the Excel Test
- Zone Sample Calculator Allowed and Non-Calculator Numeracy Tests.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.