Veterinary Ophthalmology, Sixth Edition presents a fully updated and revised edition of the definitive reference to veterinary ophthalmology. Offering the very latest in diagnostics and therapeutics, the book is a state-of-the-art text encompassing ophthalmology in all species, including dogs, cats, horses, large animals, and exotic animals. With expanded coverage of ocular conditions in cats, horses, and birds, the book is a must for any practitioner treating eye disease.
Covering both basic sciences and clinical treatment, the book discussed all topics relevant to diagnosing, treating, and managing any disease related to the eye. A companion website offers video clips, the images from the book in PowerPoint, and references linked to CrossRef. Veterinary Ophthalmology is an essential purchase for veterinary ophthalmologists and any practitioner treating ophthalmic diseases.
- Updates the gold-standard reference for veterinary ophthalmology
- Presents expanded coverage of feline, equine, and avian ophthalmology
- Incorporates new knowledge on diagnostics and therapeutics to provide a truly state-of-the-art text
- Provides 2,000 images to illustrate the concepts described
- Written by an international list of preeminent ophthalmologists
- Includes access to a companion website with the images for download in PowerPoint and references linked to CrossRef