Many are the horrors of the 41st Millennium, from alien tyrants to dark lords in the grip of Chaos. But arrayed against them are champions of humanity, who fight to defend all that is good in the galaxy. Explore the darker side of the Warhammer 40,000 universe with this bumper anthology.
Wracked by the ravages of war, the galaxy has known no peace for untold millennia. To exist is to fight. To thrive is to conquer. Once proud worlds lie in ruins at the hands of traitorous warlords and vile alien despots. Cowed by the unstoppable march of the Ruinous Powers, humanity stands on the precipice of oblivion.
All hope is banished.
Yet, there are many who take up arms against these horrors. Noble heroes of the Imperium sally forth to do battle while enigmatic inquisitors explore the shadowy secrets of this benighted era. In the terror of the 41st Millennium, righteous lords and iron-willed tyrants clash to decide who is worthy of inheriting the galaxy.
This Warhammer 40,000 anthology features stories from Chris Wraight, Ian St. Martin, Alec Worley, Justin D Hill, Robbie MacNiven, Ben Counter, Cavan Scott, Josh Reynolds, Steve Lyons, Rob Sanders, L J Goulding, Peter Fehervari, Mike Brooks and Gav Thorpe.
Contains the following stories;
Argent by Chris Wraight
Lucius: Pride and Fall by Ian St Martin
- Whispers by Alec Worley
- The Battle for Hive Markgraaf by Justin D Hill
- A Brother's Confession by Robbie MacNiven
- Rise by Ben Counter
- Flayed by Cavan Scott
- A Memory of Tharsis by Josh Reynolds
- Left for Dead by Steve Lyons
- Unearthed by Rob Sanders
- The Aegidan Oath by L J Goulding
- Hidden Treasures by Cavan Scott
- Carcharodons: The Reaping Time by Robbie MacNiven
- The Greater Evil by Peter Fehervari
- The Path Unclear by Mike Brooks
- Shadows of Heaven by Gav Thorpe