In this information book, detailed photographs, illustrations and vivid descriptions are used to introduce readers to some of the tiniest and weirdest monsters in the natural world. Information is organised into short chapters to help with information retrieval and the contents list can be used to select material for reading.
* Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
* Text type - An information book.
* Pages 30 and 31 feature a table of weird little monsters that supports readers as they recount information.
* Curriculum links - Art and design: Mother Nature, designer; Science: Habitats; Music: Animal magic - Exploring descriptive sounds.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
- Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- Paperback / softback
- Publication Date:
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- Dimensions (mm):
This title is in stock with our UK supplier and arrives at our Sydney warehouse within 1-2 weeks of you placing order. An overall delivery estimate to you, (arrival time to A&R + delivery via post to your address) can be found below.
Once received into our warehouse we will despatch it to you with a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
An overall delivery time for this item, including the 1-2 week arrival time to A&R, to your address is:
NSW Metro: 9- 12 working days.
NSW Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 10 - 13 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
QLD Regional: 14 - 22 working days.
TAS: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Metro: 10 - 15 working days.
WA Regional: 13 -16 working days.
NT Metro: 13 - 16 working days.
NT Regional: 14 - 22 working days.