10% discount offer for ICCA Members, please click here for the order form.
The Yearbook Commercial Arbitration continues its longstanding commitment to serving as a primary resource for the international arbitration community with reporting on arbitral awards and court decisions applying the leading arbitration conventions, as well as on arbitration legislation and rules.
Volume XXXVIII (2013) includes:
- excerpts of arbitral awards made under the auspices of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), the Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA), the Paris Arbitration Chamber and the Commercial Arbitration Centre for the Cooperation Council for the Arab Gulf States (GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre);
- notes on new and amended arbitration rules, including references to their online publication;
- notes on recent developments in arbitration law and practice in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, the Peopleand’s Republic of China, the Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Mexico, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Romania, Russian Federation, Sand#227;o Tomand#233; and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and the United Kingdom;
- excerpts of 65 court decisions applying the 1958 New York Convention from 21 countries and– including, for the first time, cases from Croatia, the Czech Republic, Jamaica and Lithuania and– all indexed by subject matter and linked to the General Editorand’s published commentaries on the New York Convention;
- an extensive Bibliography of recent books and journals on arbitration.