Anna Sewell’s much-loved and moving classic, told from a well-bred horse’s point of view from his carefree days as a colt on an English farm with his mother to his difficult life pulling cabs in London. Beauty undergoes an assortment of experiences from his various owners – some loving and kind, others brutal and cruel – until fate returns him to the meadow in which he was born.
Highlights of this edition are:
* 16 illustrations and photos.
* A free web link to the full-length audio recording of the book – to either listen to online, or download. (The audio link only works on the Kobo’s Android and iOS apps).
* It is formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your kobo reader.
* An active (easy to use) Table of Contents listing every chapter accessible from the kobo menu.
* Plus, about the Author section.
* 291 pages (in the kobo format) for a very low price.
This book is unabridged and appears as it was first intended. First published in 1877.