They stalk our myths and hunt our past—dragons—humankind’s greatest and oldest foe. Good, bad, legendary and deadly. Dare you enter the dragon’s lair?
Thirteen tales of dragons, their friends and their foes.
# Table of Contents
- "The Crown and the Dragon" by John D. Payne
- "Dragon Writers" by Lisa Mangum
- "Of Blood and Scales" by A. L. Butcher
- "Devouring Light" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
- "Ascension of the Whyte" by Karen Wrighton
- "Of Dragons and Centaurs" by Deb Logan
- "Night of the Clockwork Dragon" by Louisa Swann
- "The Legend of G and the Dragonettes" by Russ Crossley
- "The Dreamweaver's Journey" by Diana L. Wicker
- "Graybill" by Rita Schulz
- "Star-drake" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
- "Like At Loch Ness" by Karen L. Abrahamson
- "Winter Glory" by J.M. Ney-Grimm