Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Best of Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch an aria at the Sydney Opera House, snorkel the dazzling Great Barrier Reef, learn to surf in Byron Bay or Bondi, spot crocs in Kakadu National Park, or visit Uluru, the cultural and geographical heart of Oz; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Australia:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, aboriginal Australia, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Covers Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, the Sunshine Coast, tropical Queensland, Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Darwin, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Perth and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Australia, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Australia's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.