Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Best of Paris 2019 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Promenade down the Champs Elysees, lose yourself in the Louvre and work your way through a feast of food and wine – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Paris 2019:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Ménilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Latin Quarter, St-Germain & Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Paris 2019, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Paris’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet’s France guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.