Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Europe with***Lonely Planet*** Europe's Best Trips **,**your passport to up-to-date advice. Featuring 40 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can discover Italy following our Grand Tour or wind your way along Ireland's Ring of Kerry, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Europe, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Europe's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 130 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Covers Italy, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Europe's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Europe via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
Planning a European trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Europe guide, our most comprehensive guide to Europe, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
Looking for a guide focused on a specific European country? Check out Lonely Planet Great Britain*,* ***France, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria***or***Italy***guide for a comprehensive look at all these countries haveto offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.