Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with**Lonely Planet's France's****Best Trips,**your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering France by car. Featuring 38 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can get lost among the snowcapped Alps or taste your way around Champagne's hallowed vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 93 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Breton Coast, Lyon, Nice, Cannes, St-Tropez, Chamonix, Marseille, Biarritz, St-Malo, Loire Valley, Auvergne, Provence, Alps, Lille and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's France's Best Trips is perfect for exploring France via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a French trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's France guide, our most comprehensive guide to France, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.