Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at Red Square and the city’s countless glittering domes, lose yourself in a performance at the Bolshoi, or brush up on your Cold War history -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Moscow Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, Moscow today
- Covers the Kremlin and Red Square, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat, Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Meshchansky, Basmanny, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Moscow, our most comprehensive guide to Moscow, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for just the highlights of Moscow? Check out Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip. Travelling further afield? Check out Lonely Planet’s Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer; St Petersburg for a guide to the city’s most popular attractions**,** and***Trans-Siberian Railway***, focused on the can’t-miss sights for a trip of a lifetime.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.