Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with***Lonely Planet******Outback Australia******Road Trips,***your passport to uniquely encountering Australia's Outback by car. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, experience Australia's iconic wide-open spaces and unforgettable landmarks, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the Outback, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Outback Australia Road Trips**:**
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Central Australia, New South Wales, Adelaide, Darwin, Alice Springs, Uluru, the Olgas, Kings Canyon, Katherine, Coober Pedy, Bathurst, Broken Hill, Dubbo, Bourke, Cobar and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Outback Australia Road Trips is perfect for exploring Outback Australia via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning an Australian trip sans a car? Lonely Planet******Central Australia: Adelaide to Darwin***,*** our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Australia's spectacular countryside and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Australia by car with Lonely Planet's Australia's Best Trips guide or Tasmania Road Trips or Coastal Victoria Road Trips.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.