Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk in the footsteps of the famous along Hollywood Boulevard and the Hollywood Hall of Fame, be captivated by the Getty Center's superb art collection in its cutting-edge surroundings, walk the length of Santa Monica Pier and indulge in a retro spin on the vintage carousel; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Los Angeles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, Santa Monica, Venice, Burbank, Universal City, Downtown and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.