Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Ricois your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Follow Old San Juan's labyrinthine laneways, laze on the sand at Playa Flamenco, or kayak into the bioluminescent bay at Vieques; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Puerto Rico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, customs, music, arts, landscapes, wildlife
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque, Luquillo, Fajardo, Culebra, Vieques, Ponce, Arroyo, Guayama, Pozuelo, Rincon, Mayaguez, Manati, Arecibo, Dorado, Caguas, Bosque Estatal de Carite and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our most comprehensive guide to Puerto Rico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.