Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road withLonely Planet's **Route 66'sRoad Trips. Featuring three amazing road trips, plusup-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can search for roadside attractions or dillydally your way through the desert, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Route 66's Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers Los Angeles, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas, California, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Route 66's Road Trips is perfect for exploring Route 66 in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a Route 66 trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's USA guide, our most comprehensive guide to the USA, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.