A collection of three Daniel Goleman articles on leadership.
- Brings together three HBR articles from bestselling author Daniel Goleman's.
- Introduces emotional intelligence as a critical component to a leader’s skillset.
- Connects emotional intelligence with measurable business results.
- Presents six distinctive leadership styles based on research of over 3,000 leaders.
- Shows why focus is critical for leaders and as a leadership principle.
Audience: Managers, leaders, anyone interested in leadership and emotional intelligence, Goleman fans.