The definitive, step-by-step guide for conducting teacher rounds!
With teacher rounds, educators benefit from the observant peer learning that’s common in other demanding fields. From practical strategies to ready-to-use templates, this invaluable book offers a complete toolkit for leading a thriving teacher rounds program. Readers will learn how to:
- Create positive, empowering teams that lift both instruction and student performance
- Link teacher rounds with Common Core implementation
- Develop rounds facilitation skills through vignettes, video clips, and group learning exercises
- Lead productive year-end program reviews
- Understand how principals and department chairs can best support the rounds program