Chocolate chips are basic for any home baker.
125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes features creative recipes for everything from cakes, pies, breads, puddings, bars, squares and muffins to hot and cold beverages and sauces. This reissue features an all-new cover and 16 new color photographs.
No cookbook on chocolate chips would be complete without cookie ideas, and Julie Hasson provides plenty of them, based on her vast baking experience. She streamlines all her recipes back to their basic form without sacrificing taste or flavor, while eliminating any intimidation factor completely. By simplifying complicated techniques, preparation and baking time are decreased significantly. These recipes are designed for maximum impression and superb taste with minimum fuss, and made in minutes.
- Cookies-and-Cream Shake, Chocolate Caramel Cream Shake, Chocolatini
- Chocolate Chip Hotcakes, Chocolate Cherry Chip Granola, Apricot Chip Scones
- Chocolate Espresso Lava Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Coconut Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Meringues, The Quintessential Chocolate Chip Cookie, Oat Bars
- Coconut Chip Sorbet, Mississippi Mud Pie, Banana Chip Foster, Affogato
- Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins, High-Octane Espresso Chip Morning Muffins
Pies, Tarts and Puddings
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Tart, Banana Fanna Pie, Chocolate Tiramisu.
Novice and experienced bakers alike will enjoy these sumptuous recipes.