Clinical Cases for General Practice Exams 4th Edition
assists candidates preparing for the Australian general practice clinical examination, an exam which all doctors must pass to practice as a General Practitioner in Australia. All cases from the previous edition have been thoroughly reviewed by full author team and updated, and a minimum of 7 new cases will be added. As per previous editions this resource contains role plays with simple structure/layout and instructions with case commentary. Common pitfalls appear at end of each case to reinforce key points and important issues.
- 16 new and substantially revised cases
- All cases have been thoroughly reviewed by full author team and updated
- New contributing authors bring to the cases experience across rural, remote, and metropolitan practice plus RACGP clinical examiners, GP supervision, and medical educators
- The resource contains role plays with simple structure/layout and instructions, case commentary
- Common pitfalls appear at end of each case to reinforce key points & important issues
- Fellowship exams are a mandatory requirement to be able to practice without supervision in Australia. OSCE is the practical component of the Fellowship Exam; trainees can find the practical component confronting; by using this resource, they can practice before the exam
- OSCE exam takes place in May and November each year. In 2019, the exam dates are 25 May (prior to publication) and 10 November (two months after publication)
- Medical students on GP rotations or considering a career in general practice will greatly benefit from having access to GP scenario role playing to boost their experience/learning
- Trainees are time poor and find it hard to attend face-to-face training; this is a resource output to suit individual learning and is much more affordable.
- Students are seeking exam tips/coaching to ensure they pass
- Section aligned to topics = easy for educators to locate topic relevant cases
- Available in print and eBook formats
This item is in stock in our Sydney warehouse and typically delivered to you within 4 working days for most Australian capitals.
Once despatched we will send you a Shipping Notification which includes online tracking.
An overall delivery time for this item to your address is:
NSW Metro: 2 - 4 working days.
NSW Regional: 3 - 5 working days.
VIC & SA Metro: 2 - 4 working days.
VIC & SA Regional: 3 - 5 working days.
QLD Metro: 3 - 5 working days.
QLD Regional: 8 - 14 working days.
TAS: 3 - 5 working days.
WA Metro: 5 - 7 working days.
WA Regional: 6 - 9 working days.
NT Metro: 6 - 8 working days.
NT Regional: 8 - 14 working days.
Express Post is available if ALL items in your Shopping Cart are listed as 'In Stock 2-4 days'. Express Post orders are delivered in two business days to the following locations:
NSW - Sydney, Gosford, Newcastle, Wollongong.
VIC - Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo.
ACT - Canberra.
SA - Adelaide.
QLD - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast.
TAS - Hobart, Launceston.
WA - Perth CBD postcode 6000 only.
NT - Express Post is not available.