Australia's favourite boy expert on how to help teen boys to develop into good men.
For boys, adolescence can be a confusing minefield and parents are often bewildered as to how to best guide their precious sons.
Many parents wake one day to find that their beautiful little boys have grown into silent, withdrawn, sometimes angry and often unmotivated tweens and teens.
Well-known Australian author, parenting and resilience educator, and one of Australia's favourite boy experts Maggie Dent, offers parents and guardians a compassionate and practical guidebook, packed with advice and ground-breaking techniques on how to stay calm and:
- Communicate effectively to defuse conflict
- 'Unstick' an unmotivated son
- Teach them to cope with loss and failure, and how to recover
- Help them foster healthy friendships and intimate relationships
- Navigate technology and the digital world.
From Boys to Men empowers parents with insights, tips and a common-sense approach to help all boys - and their families - thrive as they progress through adolescence, offering hope for a future of adventure, stability, engagement and connection.
Featuring a Foreword by Michael Gurian