Most grade school workbooks attempt to cover many topics in one workbook, and unfortunately do not dedicate enough pages so learners can master each mathematical concept.
Kumon workbooks, however, are designed to help children tackle one skill at a time and include enough practice so that children have the confidence to move forward. Using the incremental Kumon method, these unique workbooks guide children through each skill step-by-step so they are poised for academic success.
Our workbooks are also correlated to state and national standards in order to ensure that the content is appropriate for your child.
Topics Covered in this Book:
- Reducing fractions to lowest possible denominator
- Factors and multiples
- Greatest common factor (GCF)
- Lowest common multiple (LCM)
- Addition & subtraction of fractions with unlike denominators
- Multiplication & division of fractions and mixed numbers
- Changing decimals into fractions
- Calculations with three fractions