Building on the success of I Really Didn't Think This Through, this long-awaited, hilarious sequel by popular Instagram artist Beth Evans (292k followers) offers her take on life's most daunting questions.
With 250 never-before-seen comics, Queries, Advice, and Figuring It All Out is the follow-up to Beth Evans' wildly popular I Really Didn't Think This Through. Written in a fun Q&A style format, Beth tackles 50 "How do I" style questions with her endearing, self-effacing humor and keen insight for what we as human beings need most to hear: that we're all just figuring it out and that anyone who says (or posts) otherwise is pretending.
A How-to guide from someone who understands many of the day-to-day struggles we can encounter, Queries, Advice, and Figuring It All Out tackles topics including personal effectiveness, friendship, anxiety, self-care, solitude, and forging our own identities in the world. Sample questions include:
· How do I stop procrastinating?
· How do I express my feelings when the words won't come out?
· How do I deal with emotional dark pits?
· How do I find coping skills that work for me?
· How do I make a self-care routine?
· How do I keep going forward when everything is hard?
· How do I handle people who don't take mental health seriously?
· How do I stay positive?
· How do I learn to love myself in a way that doesn't feel forced?
· How do I know if there's something wrong with me?
Queries, Advice, and Figuring It All Out is the perfect gift for a new graduate, someone you love, or even for yourself.