Macmillan Accounting is authored by Victoria’s most trusted and authoritative Accounting educator, Neville Box, and is written specifically for the new 2019 VCE study design.
This new edition combines Box’s unparalleled subject matter expertise and study design knowledge with improved usability that makes the content accessible and effective for both teachers and students. Macmillan Accounting moves beyond numbers and tables to present real-world problems, contexts and questions from the world of financial management.
With more focus on exam success than any other resource, Macmillan Accounting gives all students the content, support and clarity they need to meet the demands of the VCE Accounting course and excel in the exam.
- Written by Neville Box, the preeminent subject matter expert
- Clear language, explanations and worked examples to assist students’ understanding
- Study tips providing advice and strategies for exam success
- Videos accompany every chapter for additional revision of key concepts and exam preparation
- Comprehensive Chapter Reviews feature handy content summaries as well as case studies, ethical scenarios and research activities
- Separate print Workbooks for completing exercises help to consolidate theory
- Short ‘Check your understanding’ activities link to the Workbook for further revision
- Extensive digital teacher resources save you time, with solutions, teaching programs,
- PowerPoint presentations and practice exams