For 38 years, Novel & Short Story Writer's Market has been the only resource of its kind exclusively for fiction writers.
Anyone who is writing novels and/or stories - whether romance or literary, horror or graphic novel - needs this resource to help them prepare their submissions and sell their work.
Readers will have access to listings for more than 1,500 book publishers, magazines, literary agents, writing contests and conferences, each containing current contact information, editorial needs, schedules and guidelines that save writers time and take the guesswork out of the submission process.
NSSWM includes more than 250 pages of listings for magazines and literary journals alone. The book also features more 100 pages of content: interviews with working editors and writers, how-tos on the craft of fiction, and articles on the business of getting published.
- More than 1,500 listings for book publishers, literary agents, magazines, contests, and conferences - all completely updated.
- More than 100 pages of articles on the craft and business of fiction and interviews with bestselling and award-winning writers.
- Special sections dedicated to every major genre.
- Includes a subscription to the fiction section of WritersMarket.com.
- Exclusive webinar available only to those who buy this edition of the book.