Think of all the runaway business success stories: Google, Facebook, Amazon to name just three. Imagine if you had invested in these stocks when they first listed!
The reality is, not many Australians know how to invest in US stocks or understand what they need to consider to make the right investment decisions. Danielle Ecuyer has been investing in the US stock market for many years and now shares her experience and expertise in Shareplicity 2, the follow up book to her bestselling Shareplicity.
Shareplicity hit book shops in June 2021 and has been on the Top 50 Business Book bestseller lists ever since. Since launching her book, Danielle has been a regular media commentator, contributor and podcast guest as she shares her simple approach to share market investing. The feedback she has had from readers has been sensational, with 5 star reviews and thank you's on social media.
But the real success story is the momentum of the US stock market throughout the Trump presidency and the pandemic and now still with President Biden in power. And this is what Danielle captures in her new book Shareplicity 2, how Australian investors can successfully invest in US stocks. Industry pundits have long looked for a book on this subject and Shareplicity 2 is the first.
It is a comprehensive and practical book with chapters on:
- Ford versus Tesla, the changing of the guard
- Understanding the basics of US share investing
- Setting the economic stage - how the world's economy looks and the part the US plays
- Old versus new economy shares
- Whether the US will continue to lead China on technology, changing world order, and does any of this matter for share investors?
- Investing in the US with exchange traded funds (ETFs) - how to analyse them, what to look for and how they can help or hinder you
- Investing in US stocks from using different managed funds
- Investing in US stocks directly - how to manage your own US stock portfolio.
It is sure to find a huge audience of Shareplicity fans looking to take the next step.