The new edition of Site Establishment Formwork and Framing, 3e is a companion to Basic Building & Construction, 5e.
The topics covered expand on the fundamental skills and knowledge introduced in Basic Building and Construction, 5e, while also addressing key topics of levelling and setting out, foundations and footings, flooring systems, wall and ceiling frames, pitched roofs and roof trusses, demolition and constructing eves.
Now in full colour, Site Establishment Formwork and Framing, 3e covers 11 units of competency as required, while undertaking study in Certificate III in Carpentry, and Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery. Units covered includes:
- ' CPCCCA3001A Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- ' CPCCCA3002A Carry out setting out
- ' CPCCCA3023A Carry out levelling operations
- ' CPCCCM2002A Carry out excavation
- ' CPCCCO2013A Carry out concreting to simple forms
- ' CPCCCA3003A Install flooring systems
- ' CPCCCA3004A Construct wall frames
- ' CPCCCA3005B Construct ceiling frames
- ' CPCCCA3006B Erect roof trusses
- ' CPCCCA3007C Construct pitched roofs
- ' CPCCCA3008B Construct eaves
Updated coverage of sustainability, materials, tools and industry benchmarks, coupled with revised end-of-section worksheets, make this text the most up-to-date and comprehensive on the market.
Additional teaching tools for the instructor, such as PowerPoints, test banks and more, including online study tools for the student provides learners in building and construction qualifications a resource that complements on-site learning and practical experiences.