* Four Forum lectures and one award paper
* Sendai Landslide Partnerships, Kyoto Landslide Commitment, and International Programme on Landslides.
* Landslide-induced tsunamis
* Landslides at UNESCO designates sites and contribution from WMO, FAO, and IRDR
* Education and Capacity Development for Risk Management and Risk Governance
Prof. Kyoji Sassa is the Founding President and the Secretary-General of International Consortium on Landslides (ICL). He has been the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal Landslides since its foundation in 2004.
Prof. Matjaz Mikos is the Vice President of International Consortium on Landslides and Vice President of Slovenian Academy of Engineering. He is a Professor and Dean of Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Dr. Shinji Sassa is Head of Soil Dynamics Group and Research Director of International Research Center for Coastal Disasters, Port and Airport Research Institute, National Institute of Maritime, Port and Aviation Technology, Japan.
Prof. Peter Bobrowsky is the President of International Consortium on Landslides. He is a Senior Scientist of Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Canada.
Prof. Kaoru Takara is the Executive Director of International Consortium on Landslides. He is a Professor and Dean of Graduate School of Advanced Integrated Studies (GSAIS) in Human Survivability (Shishu-Kan), Kyoto University.
Dr. Khang Dang is the Secretary General of the Fifth World Landslide Forum. He also serves as the Research Promotion Officer of ICL and a Lecturer at the University of Science, Vietnam National University, Hanoi.