Angus & Robertson Citizen Membership Program Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to your participation in the Angus & Robertson Citizenship (Membership Program). These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with:
- Angus & Robertson Terms and Conditions of use for the Angus & Robertson website (collectively, the Terms).
In these Terms and Conditions, "Angus & Robertson", "us", "we" or "our" means Angus & Robertson of Unit E1, 3-29 Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe NSW, Australia.
It is important that you understand these Terms and Conditions which relate to your participation in the Angus & Robertson Citizenship Program. If you register an account for, or participate in, the Membership Program, we will take that to mean that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and that they are binding on you.
If you don't agree, please terminate your account immediately and refrain from participating in the Membership Program. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will email you to notify you if the Terms and Conditions change. You will be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms and Conditions if you continue to participate in the Angus & Robertson Citizenship Program after being notified of the change.
- To participate in the Membership Program and receive the full range of citizen benefits you will need to register online and provide further details and information at www.angusrobertson.com.au
- Each application to join the Membership Program is subject to acceptance by Angus & Robertson in its absolute discretion.
- Angus & Robertson employees or employees of their partner organisations are eligible to participate in the Membership Program. However, there may be restrictions on promotions and prizes available to participate in from to time.
- Subject to us providing reasonable notice to you of our intention to do so, we reserve the right to do any or all of the following in relation to your Account:
a) suspend your Angus & Robertson Citizenship;
b) terminate your Angus & Robertson Citizenship at any time, for any reason; or
c) permanently or temporarily block your access to all or part of your Angus & Robertson Citizenship.
- In particular, we reserve the right to terminate your membership if you provide inaccurate information or if you breach the Terms (although we may have other reasons besides these). We will send you an email to let you know if we terminate your membership.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to make sure that any information or data that we provide to you through your Angus & Robertson Citizenship is complete, accurate and up to date. However, without limiting anything else in the Terms, except as provided by law, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information or data that we provide to you will be complete, accurate or up to date. It is your responsibility to check your Angus & Robertson Citizenship details, and any information and data, carefully and to notify us immediately if you believe there is any error or omission, or if the records, information or data are not up to date.
- Special privileges and exclusive offers are subject to these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions notified with the special privileges and exclusive offers.
- You acknowledge that your participation in Angus & Robertson Citizenship is at your own risk. Except as provided by law, the Membership Program is provided 'as is' and without any warranty or representation, express or implied. We do not warrant that the content included on or information or data provided through the Membership Program is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses.
- The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the New South Wales courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of the Terms and Conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
For more information or if you have any further queries regarding Angus & Robertson Citizenship please visit our Contact Us page.
Last updated: 1 March 2018.