Worlds on the brink of apocalypse, or already there.
Nature’s wrath and dominion over humanity, and humanity’s folly incarnate.
Dark magic, terrifying tech, greed, ravaged environments, rare courage and grim hope in lost cities and fallen worlds.
Brave new worlds or last best hopes -- Dare you glimpse the future?
# Table of Contents
- "Platypus" by J. D. Brink
- "Six Scifi Stories Volume Four" by Robert Jeschonek
- "Dystopia" by Charles Eugene Anderson
- "Of Myst and Folly" by Leah Cutter
- "UTOPIAS - Book 1" by Don Viecelli
- "Brainwaves" by Barbara G.Tarn
- "Ultraviolet" by Joseph Robert Lewis
- "Terra Incognita" by Karen L. Abrahamson
- "The Reckoning" by Russ Crossley
- "Ice Monarch" by Michèle Laframboise
- "The Last Ant" by Dawn Blair
- "The Consensus" by Harvey Stanbrough
- "The Last Forest" by A. L. Butcher