In one of the most compelling business success books of the year, you get clear, practical steps to dramatically increase productivity, profitability and employee engagement.
You want more success with greater ease and less stress. People are the only thing standing in the way.
Let’s face it: all business problems are people problems! Even process and technology problems are people problems. People develop, select and maintain your technology and processes. With the right people doing the right jobs in an environment that brings out their best qualities, these problems are prevented or solved!
Today’s rapidly changing, unpredictable world cruelly turns dominant companies i****rrelevant or out of business almost overnight. People hold the key. Will you make wise choices?
This book will show you a simple, practical approach to optimizing your workforce and tapping into the potential that’s there waiting. Now you can go from survive to thrive.
How do I know? I'm Brad Wolff, the people maximizer. I specialize in workforce optimization to help companies gain a competitive edge through their “human potential resources.” I've spent more than 20 years in the talent acquisition and retention business. I have a Professional Coaching Certification, a certification in Managing Change in Human Systems and 10+ years’ experience working with and understanding the pros and cons of multiple assessment tools. I wrote this book because my passion is empowering people to create the business success and life fulfillment they desire. In today's business world, that's impossible without making the most of your people.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to turn your people problems around and create people solutions in your organization
- How to increase your employees' productivity and motivation in a deep, lasting way
- One key success secret you can learn from Google, no matter where you are in business
- How to inspire your workforce to adopt better habits, create employee connection, and work as a team
- The crucial 7 steps you can take to optimize your workforce
- The keys to transformational improvement in your company (not just incremental or temporary change)
- How to turn your people into your greatest competitive advantage
- Bonus: Key point summaries at the end of each chapter to help you lock in what you learn
- Bonus: Coaching questions to help you apply these concepts to your business, so you can start building your competitive advantage right away
Buy this book now to transform your organization and turn your people into your greatest asset.