What is “Jewish Spirituality”? How do I make it part of my life?
Today’s foremost spiritual leaders share their ideas and experience.
Whether you are just curious, intently searching for greater personal meaning, or actively seeking ideas, information, practices and inspiration to enrich your spiritual life, The Jewish Lights Spirituality Handbook is the ideal companion for your journey as it explores:
- Awakening the Possibilities: What Is Jewish Spirituality?
- The Worlds of Your Life: Where Is Spirituality Found?
- The Times and Seasons of Your Life: When Does Spirituality Enter?
- Swords and Plowshares: How to Forge the Tools that Will Make It Happen
- So What Do You Do With It? Why Spirituality Should Be Part of Your Life
Fifty of our foremost spiritual leaders invite you to explore every aspect of Jewish spirituality—God, community, prayer, liturgy, healing, meditation, mysticism, study, Jewish traditions, rituals, blessings, life passages, special days, the everyday, repairing the world, and more—offering, in one place, everything you need to discover allthe directions that Jewish spirituality can go and can take you.
,b>The royalties from The Jewish Lights Spirituality Handbook are donated by the contributors and publisher to America’s Jewish seminaries.