Do you feel like you’re merely surviving each day, doing everything you can just to make it through your daily routine? In Transformational Living, Earl Nightingale will help you go from the modern limbo of “survival” to exuberant living by teaching you the cognitive reframing techniques necessary to approach life with positivity, curiosity, and gratitude. Once you overhaul your mindset by discovering how to remain excited about all your endeavors, you will realize that there is no such thing as an unsurmountable obstacle and no reason to be negative or downtrodden when you encounter what you perceive as failure. You’ll see that your opportunities are often in exact proportion to your problems—you simply have to transform your outlook to identify the conditions for success already present in your life.
This collection contains some of the greatest messages ever delivered on the subject of success psychology. Having spent decades studying what separates high achievers from the rest of the population, Nightingale understood the crucial role that self-actualization plays in an individual’s ability to attain goals, form relationships, build wealth, and find lasting happiness. In this life-changing volume, you’ll learn how to:
- Harness the power of language to change your outlook;
- Use visualization techniques to enlarge your self-image;
- Regain enthusiasm through learning and goal-setting;
- Overcome two of the most destructive forces in life—fear and worry;
- Embrace the therapeutic effect of daydreaming and laughter;
- Make friends and be an impactful leader;
- And much more.
Return the luster to your life with Transformational Living!