Feedback is powerful.
- As we respond to it, learn from it, and sometimes resist it, our writing-muscle grows.
- But the process can be complicated ...
- “I can’t find the right ‘beta readers’.”
- “They don’t give me anything useful.”
- “They all have a different opinion.”
- “They hated my book and broke my heart.”
Multi-award-winning author Belinda Pollard has faced these challenges and developed unique solutions, drawing from her work as a developmental editor over two decades.
This practical, enjoyable book shows how to get the feedback you need and apply it to your writing in a way that strengthens your book while protecting your vision and your voice.
Use the Power of Feedback to Write a Better Book will help you become the writer you were born to be.
Use the Power of Feedback to Write a Better Book was originally published as Beta Reader Superhero.
Belinda Pollard is an award-winning Australian author, IPEd Accredited Editor, publishing consultant, writing coach, speaker and blogger. Her editing portfolio includes books that have won or been shortlisted for significant awards or become classics in their niche, while her own writing prizes include a Varuna Fellowship. Her advocacy for writers and editors brings publishing and speaking invitations from around the world. usefulwritingtips.com