The Selective Schools Tests are held in NSW every year in March. The Scholarship Tests are Australia-wide and are usually held at the beginning of the year in March, April and May.
To help your child practise for the tests, this pack provides four tests in each:
- Reading: the Selective Schools Tests have 45 questions and the Scholarship Tests have around 40 questions.
- Mathematics: the Selective Schools Tests have 40 questions and the Scholarship Tests have between 20 and 28 questions.
- General Ability: the Selective Schools Tests and the Scholarship Tests both have around 60 questions.
- Writing: the Selective Schools Tests have one question and the Scholarship Tests have either one or two questions.
This preparation pack will ensure that your student is 100% prepared for this important test.
This pack contains:
- one Test Guide Book
- two sample Selective Schools and Scholarship Style Reading, Mathematics, General Ability and Writing Tests
- one month's FREE access to www.exceltestzone.com.au
This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.