Targeting Maths Australian Curriculum Edition successfully incorporates the feedback of teachers to deliver a comprehensive teacher resource for the Year 2 Maths syllabus.
This book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 2 Teaching Guide, Targeting Maths App 2, Rainforest Maths and Targeting Maths Lab, for multi-platform learning.
- teaching guide to support the Year 2 Targeting Maths Student Book, including answers aligned with Australian Curriculum outcomes and syllabus
- CD-ROM containing an interactive PDF version of the Year 2 Targeting Maths Student Book
- problem-solving program to encourage students to think mathematically and improve problem solving abilities
- term Investigations allow students to plan and work through extended problems
- more than 40 assessments and revision tests are the perfect preparation for NAPLAN*, and other tests
- incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- fully cross-referenced to the Year 2 Targeting Maths App to encourage independent practise
- Rainforest Maths on CD-ROM for interactive whiteboards
- engaging full-colour pages with real-life examples and full Year Planner
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.